A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New kit sub - I know Im naughty!!!

I have been eyeing up the Bad Girls kits over the last few months and decided to take the plunge - although there is a wait list there are lots of places opening up in Dec WOOHOO!!!

The biggest excitement was when I took a look at the design team and found it was 2 of my fav designers ever!!!! I show a lot of work on here from IrisBabao Uy who is also a Prima DT member as I totally adore her work and am also loving Cari Fennell who LO's you can see below.

Roll on Dec now - anyone would think its Xmas ;-)

No comments: