A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, November 10, 2007

HS:MS self portrait Saturday

Why is it you look in the mirror and think you look ok but then the camera tells a different story, especially if youre taken your own piccie LOL you would not believe how many I had to take to get a decent one LOL
I love the effect on this piccie as I think it really makes my eyes pop!

5 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

I so get what you mean. My eyes seem to be far too high up my face in a photo . . . maybe they really are!!

Love the black & white shot and yes your eyes do seem to pop.

Bye for now . . . Sue :)

Caz said...

Stop staring at me.....Miss Spooky Eyes...lol. Great pic.
Caz
x

Hazel said...

Great shot!

Bambi said...

nice effect!

Diana said...

That's a lvely shot! Know what you mean i think I look nothing like what the camera tells me.