A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, November 16, 2007

HS:MS Away

Show us 'away' in your space today.

Ooooooh I love my suitcases - theyve been to so many different places with me. Its hibernation time for them at the mo and they wont be waking now until June, when all of a sudden you will hear a party going on in my garage as they throw out the summer clothes and start dancing around in excitement LOL




3 comments:

Hazel said...

Good take on the prompt. And you're right, that paper is gorgeous - I'm off to investigate

Bambi said...

love the color of your suitcases!

Diana said...

Wow these suitcases are gorgeous!! great shot too.