A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Monday, November 12, 2007

HS:MS and crop layouts

Not quite or very nearly, show us 'almost' in your space.


Im struggling at the mo with piccies due to the available daylight so most of the piccies will be work related in some way - not the best attempt but its been "one of those mondays" LOL
Had fun as usual at the crop yesterday and managed 5 layouts which Im really proud of.
An old pic of Mum and I in Tenerife when I was 8 using the Jenni Bowlin October kit.

I rarely do Hallowe'en layouts but after I took this pic of Gramps he other week I knew it had to be scrapped!

Ingredients: Junkitz papers and flower, Junkitz frames and buttons, bat buttons from eBay, Jenni Bowlin journalling card, brackets from Artbase Hornchurch

My 2nd xmas - too many years ago now LOL

Ingredients: Heidi Swapp clock and bling frame, Rhonna Farrer papers, Prima carnival flower

I really wanted to scrap this photo - its a bad photo close up but its a memory for me of my Nan - the journaling reads "Life is not perfect and neither are people yet when you find one of those imperfect moments you realise after all that memories are perfect."

Ingredients: Prima blossoms, Heidi Swapp bling & ghost bird, Santorini papers, thickers and Heidi Swapp alphas

And my fav layout of the day!!!!

Ingredients: Prima blossom, Heidi Swapp ghost clock, ScrapFX monogram B, die cut from Niklin Designs

5 comments:

Jenga said...

lovely LO's

Louise said...

fab LOs... love the photo editing in the last one
X

Hazel said...

Great LOs - my favourite is the Tenerife one.

Angela said...

Beautiful layouts and love your take on the word :-)

Neena said...

WOW...your work is just amazing...I am in awe!