A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, October 27, 2007

What a cutesie!!!



I had been hounding Mum to drag out all the baby photos and gave up in the end and went for a hunt myself and found them - it was so lovely going through them all that I thought Id show you how cute I was whilst young.....not sure what happened after that LOL

The top pic is my ultrasound scan - Queen Charlottes one of the first to start offering ultrasounds (on a monthly basis too) but for the life of me I cant figure it out, even when Mums explained it LOL





2 comments:

Farmersgirl said...

These are fab Bex. I didn't even get a copy of the ultrasound when my boys were born in 1987 & 1989!

Janice

Carly Worrell@gmail.com said...

Have to ask how did you scan them on so beautifully, they are are really good quality btw very cute indeed x