A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, October 12, 2007

Life poster

After spending most of the night looking for some photo collage software (as its too blimmin tricky in PSE) I came across Life Poster and thought Id download it to try as it was shareware. What I did find is that although its shareware it means you can save the files you create in a large enough quality for 8x10" but no larger.....well if you ask me thats purrrrfect as I only wanted it for printing collage photos to scrap and not for posters. Result!!!!

Whilst we're on the software front on UKScrappers tonight was also a link to Palette Generator which is a fab web application which allows you to upload a pic and it automatically picks out the main colours which is great for selecting papers as you can look at it from a different angle.


Then we also have Calendar which allows you to upload a pic and creates a calendar beneath it. I right clicked and saved mine but because it was such a small file size I was concerned as to whether you could print it ok as a photo so decided to check the quality and uploaded it to Photobox - no problems there!!!



And last but not least my other fav is Frame. Again you can upload your own pic and it creates a stamp from it (you can select date etc).

Tonight was a good night for finds YAY

No comments: