A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ive been tagged!

Afternoon everyone.....I've been tagged!!!...from TCake....


well here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Here goes!

* I am totally and utterly petrified of ladybirds - evil creatures!

* I am a cruise addict! Well actually perhaps I should just say holiday addict LOL

* I HATE christmas - its just not the same as when youre little...I find it a big let down :-(

* If I could do one thing again it would be to study law instead of teaching

* I am a chocoholic - just dont tell me doctor LOL

* I desparately want to work and live in the US (oh and marry a cute American!)

* I have never broken a bone in my body

Now for the hard part, who to tag! This one will be winging its way to:
Caz
Rach
Lynsey
Claudia
Jay
Jen
Kirsty

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Hi there and thanks for visiting me. Bilingual blogging is not that timeconsuming - that's just the way my mind works (when it works..)

I saw the frame photo as a stamp thing on your blog - what a fab idea.