A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, October 21, 2007

HS:MS

Decided to join in all the fun on Her Space:My Space as it will encourage me to take pics more often LOL

Today was a simple one though - best pic. I love this one to bits...it was taken at 8am as we arrived in Grand Cayman - taken into the sun it shows a fab silhouette of a Carnival ship and caused the dark, night time, effect. I like to break the rules of photography LOL

3 comments:

Bambi said...

oh very nice! glad you joined in the fun (^_^)

Hazel said...

Welcome to HS:MS - stunning photo

amandamagpie said...

I LOVE this shot, fabulous! x