A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, October 28, 2007

HS:MS Show off Sunday

This was taken a few years ago at Oia in Santorini - one of the top ten places in the world for the best sunsets...it was truly stunning. People arrive really early there for the sunsets and it gets very busy so finding a good spot is difficult but definitely well worth it.

15 comments:

Diana said...

Hi Bex that is soooo lovely great shot!

MommyBa said...

I have to agree! Lovely shot!!!

Charli said...

Wow - very gorgeous sunset!

Bobs said...

Oh my word - that is a glorious sunset!

Loved your pics yesterday (I couldn't make out the ultrasound either lol) and the grafitti pics are sooooo funny!! Love the Ice, ice, baby one best!! Hilarious!

Marina said...

What a wonderful sunset picture :~)xx

Farmersgirl said...

I just want to jump into that picture right now.

Janice

Andrew said...

That's a lovely piece of phototography!
Ax

Skotasma said...

Wow, great sunset :)

pretty-pink-cards said...

Fab sunset.. great colours

Caroline x

Hazel said...

Stunning!

Looby said...

wow - what a stunning shot!

Jenga said...

wow! great shot ;)

Rachael said...

Beautiful!

Chris said...

oh My that is so gorgeous !! I just love sunsets :D
Love your cutesie photos of you when you were younger and your SPS is lovely too :D

Bambi said...

gorgeous sunset!