A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HS:MS Favourite lounge

This is my favourite area of my lounge partly because my TV is over there and also my sky HD box (yep Im a gadget girlie LOL) but also because Ive got some lovely photos of Mum and I in that corner and its lovely to gaze over at them.

5 comments:

sharon said...

looks a cool place..but have to say..lovin the croc shot.x

Bambi said...

i like that wrought iron figure (^_^)

Hazel said...

That's a special corner, particularly with the photos. Love the crocs from yesterday - I've got pink ones too (well, mine aren't proper crocs).

Marina said...

Love the pic, the iron figure looks great, love things like that. :~) xx

Bobs said...

Lovely corner in your lounge. I love the figure too - looks African.