A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, October 26, 2007

HS:MS Bathroom favourite

I love my bathroom to bits as its a real girlie pink and white - my little pamper parlour LOL With ted thrown in and a comfy, fluffy pillow for when Im in the bath LOL My fav area though just has to be my little white perfume cabinet - a girl just cannot live without her Eau de Glamour!!!

5 comments:

Marina said...

every girl should have a cabinet for all of there stuff and no one else's but having a 17 year old daughter nothing is mine any more!!!!! pink butterfly :~) xx

Lynsey said...

Look at your sophisticated bathroom!!!! I'll bring you some toys round next time I come to buy scrapping stash!!!! Have a good weekend.

Bambi said...

lovely! i like that pink butterfly (^_^)

Gemma* said...

so neat and tidy . . . wish mine looked like that :)

Louise said...

how very luxurious, having a perfume cabinet... love it
X