A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Back in the land of the living

I cant believe its taken me nearly a week to get over jetlag - Ive never suffered from it before so can only think it was the delay that made things worse. Still very tired and didnt get a lie in today as it was crop day but Im sure I will make up for it next weekend!!!

Wasn't as busy today at the crop although I still managed to get 5 LO's done even though I lost my mojo completely for the first 1.5 hours!! Spent the day scrapping the holiday pics for my travel album - there's so many nice ones that I thought it best to start with the island pages and was quite pleased with the results.


2 comments:

Cath said...

Glad you are getting back to the land of the living !
Love reading your blog and looking at your great creations.
keep up the good work :)

Lynsey said...

Lush LO you, ps thanks for the scraps!!