A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

US stash shopping


For all of us UK stash addicts Im starting to compile a list of fab online shops where you can spend your pennies and that do indeed ship to the UK - if there are any others you know please email me or leave a comment and I will add it to the list!!

A Million Little Things (my personal fav)
Scrap Happy KT (unfortunately Katie's site is down for a while as is revamping but def a fav!)
KT Crafts - pretty impressed with prices and just placed an order ooops!
ScraStampin - FAB, FAB, FAB and an eBay store too
Create My Keepsake - Rebecca is fab and Ive used them a number of times

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for these. I've been wondering how to find out who is reliable!

Sarah aka Gertie said...

another one here who loves Millions, 2peas always seems to be out of stock of most things I need.Will have to check out the others :0)

Sarah aka Gertie said...

heres another one to add to your list :0)
http://www.littlescrapbox.com/ xx

I'll be back with some more if I can remember them LOL!!

Alex said...

Hi Bex

Try www.allthatscraps.com - they are lovely and if you email asking for a postage quote she will give you one

stephanie said...

i love myscrapbooknook.com