A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Crop day LO's

I did this canvas yesterday from the inspiring Cayliehotpants - I loved the idea of the feather wings and Im really pleased with how it turned out.

All of the rest are LO's from todays crop - Ive been a busy bunny as usual!

This is my ultimate fav - I love working with transparencies but decided to use all of the hambly one, its so bright and in your face LOL




2 comments:

micayla said...

Girl, I adore what you did with those wings! Where did you get them from as I am after another pair and the place I got them no longer sell them!
I gave you a shout out on my blog, I just had to return the favour!!!

Steph said...

Yes, please tell us where you got the feather wings, they are gorgeous!

Great layouts...I spy the new Bohemia stuff..(I think!)...I bought loads of it too lol...