A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Adorable 2008 kit

From Elles' Etsy shop and a bargain at $12.99!! I do love her stuff!!!



How cute is at approx 4" - I cant wait to do this for 2008, oooops did I say I had ordered it already LOL

If there arent any showing in the shop then do email her as I think with Etsy you can only sell one at a time - I think! But I also know that these will be ltd. editions.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hi I have to leave a comment - I am a lurker but this GORGEOUS kit tempted me out of the shadows... I ordered the last one - thanks for bringing this to my attention - love love love it and your blog x