A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, August 17, 2007

WIM Friday

Ive decided to start making it WIM Friday, every Friday - WIM stands for What Inspires Me and will be a chance for me to display the LO's across the week that have inspired me. Many of them will be 2Peas but not limited to and I will of course credit them. If however you see one of your LO's posted and are not too happy about me showing it then please feel free to email me and let me know.

Posted by Alohamomma on 2Peas
I love the idea of this and layering the same photo over each other - definitely an idea I will try!

Posted by Ashlero on 2Peas
Loving the simplicity of this

Posted by Holly Koenigsfeld on 2Peas

Posted by thegreenfrogstudio on 2Peas

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1214571

Have included the link to all of this as it is absolutely stunning!!!

Posted by Arastoscrap on 2Peas

Posted byPrincessDallas on 2Peas

Well done girls - you have really encouraged me to scrap this week and cant wait for the Maya Road book to come out!!!

No comments: