A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, August 24, 2007

WIM Friday WOW

WOW there has been some absolutely stunning work this week - it must be something in the water!

Subbacultcha on 2Peas

Subbacultcha on 2Peas


thegreenfrogstudio on 2Peas


Wendy from Prima DT


Kim Archer on 2Peas

Mamascrappea on 2Peas
Meriam on 2Peas


Apologies I lost the name of who designed this but it is another from the Prima DT


Rita Weiss from Prima DT



Brit_Chick on 2Peas

This is a digi LO but I love the perspective and the title.

Findingnana on 2Peas


Findingnana on 2Peas

Iris_sparkup on 2Peas

This last one is my absolute fav - its so beautiful and with an adorable photo the quote is priceless.

No comments: