A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, August 11, 2007

What is the theory?`

Behind things happening in 3's? Some people say that you wait for the 3rd thing to happen but not so with me this week!
Ok so the first was my sunglasses.
Second was when I received an email from Paypal stating that the seller I sold my mobile phone to on eBay was paid using a stolen card - now my balance is -£115 and they think it is unlikely I am covered under their protection policy
and then third was when I got up this morning to find that I have a problem with Vista on my 1 month old laptop - for some reason it is showing as a non genuine version and will only give me access to the internet and nothing else on my hard drive.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR will be glad when next week starts LOL

No comments: