A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wasn't she adorable!

Mum had been looking through some old photos at Gramps yesterday and showed them to me when I popped over - there were so many I hadnt seen before so it was great to look back and laugh.

Anyone remember the days when you always had your photo taken coming off the plane - they should do it now as its great!

Me and Gramps bless!

Always have been and always will be a beach babe - although minus the fox these days LMAO

Cant wait to scrap these and the others but just wanted to share a few with you x

No comments: