A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, August 24, 2007

Todays pwetty

This stunning Fairytale Dream Catcher from Tamar on Etsy


Truly beautiful - I would love this to be responsible for allowing me only good dreams - I do find cute little birdies irresistable!

Though the idea of dreams has been stressed in dream catchers, their ultimate meaning appears to be broader. The Lakota legend
holds, for example, that during the course of a lifetime many forces come into play that can block awareness of the Great Spirit. Faith in the Great Spirit causes the dream catcher to hold not only good dreams, but also good visions, ideas and opportunities to help people achieve their ideals and goals. Therefore, dream catchers are not just for sleeping, but totems believed by some to concentrate good energy and neutralize negative energy.

Just what I need for my craft room then - like I need convincing ;-)

No comments: