A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, August 25, 2007

This is what I call heaven

Here she is all done and dusted and so much tidier than before - Im loving it!

Yes that is an empty pin board and yes I do have some ideas for altering it so guess whats on my to-do list LOL Just need to pretty up that side of the room now


You have no idea just how much I love this bookcase - unless of course you already have one! Caz said I would fill it quick but Im going to attempt to keep it as it is - alot of my bits are in my crop bag permanently so they will be staying there. Its great to have slightly more display space though which means I'll be making more bits LOL

1 comment:

Gin said...

Bex, it looks lovely, so pretty.