A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Someone's half inched em!!!


My adorable Chanel sunnies have been nicked, theived, stolen, pinched - IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!
I phoned up Chanel today to find out where they were as they had originally been sent off for repair back in June and they were sending out a replacement pair for me. I nearly fell of my chair when Chanel informed me that they had been signed for on the 1st August at 11:40am in the name of Wainwright at my home address!!!!
Hmmmmm now considering I work full time and was busy in the office at that time it would turn out that Im an in fact not a superhero who can fly home in the space of 2 seconds at the exact time so there is no way it is my signature (if anyone could forge that anyway I would be amazed!).
What is more frustrating is that it took them 6 weeks to track down a pair and now not only are we back to square one, but there is also a courier issue involved and I go on hols again next month!!!
So if youre reading this mr courier man then youre in big, big trouble and I want em back!!!
*dashes off to call MI5, the FBI, Interpol and Inspector Clueso*

No comments: