A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Monday, August 06, 2007

Pwetty acrylic book

Ok here goes, as promised piccies of my adorable Pageframes 8x8" acrylic book. I loved doing this - probably cos I added so much bling and prettiness. All of the pics are Mum and me - she can bugger off if she thinks she's having it though LOL
Would love to hear your thoughts.











6 comments:

Caz said...

Looks gorgeous...must get to work on mine...maybe at the next crop.
Caz
x

Sarah aka Gertie said...

WOW!!!!!
You'll have to make another one to give to your mum :D

Lynsey said...

OMG - soooooooo lush

KJJC said...

this is just fab. Love the way you've used b&w with coloured accents.Fab Fab Fab.

Pam said...

This is stunningly gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Nessie said...

Wow, you are a genius - it's amazing!