A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Layout piccies

Am loving some of the chipboard that I got from Artbase - they have fab birdies and owls in a number of sizes....I am so in love!

This LO mainly used the July Jenni Bowlin kit - I must admit I wasnt a fan when I saw it at first but Im lovin it now and a big thanks to Caz for the large flower and journal tag (she needs to sell more LOL).

Hmmmmmm no comment LOL

I attempted to do all of this using rubons on the photo only silly me ran out of letters but I was still pleased with the end result.
Gramps playing silly again - bless him!
And finally a very simple LO with just one piece of cardstock - just love the simplicity! The butterfly is actually an applique from eBay - yes I bought tons of them LOL

No comments: