A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, August 31, 2007

Its WIM day!!

FAB, FAB, FAB!!!

cayliehotpants on 2peas and UKS

cayliehotpants again - the girls been busy LOL




BOB376 on 2Peas


Im a sucker for beach LO's Megan Wolfe on 2Peas


lesleymark on UKS


withatwist etsy shop



cayliehotpants - I promise Im not stalking you hun LOL

GinaMiller on 2Peas


Laura Fiore on 2Peas

This is so my favourite of the week from, yep you guessed it, cayliehotpants!! I am going to have to scraplift the idea of the feather wings as I have a lovely pic of me with my dear Nan who is now in heaven and it will look so beautiful.

2 comments:

micayla said...

Oh my Bex, you are sooo sweet! Thank you for the big toot girl. I owe you one!

sollie said...

They are all very beautiful!!