A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I have officially been crowned

THE QUEEN OF HOLIDAYS!

After booking another holiday LMAO - how many people do you know that have 3 holidays booked at any one time ooops! This time we have booked to go to Kusadasi in June 2008 so the line up so far is:

Sept 2007 Caribbean cruise - Miami, Jamaica, Haiti, Cozumel and Grand Cayman
June 2008 Kusadasi, Turkey
Dec 2008 Caribbean cruise - Barbados, St Vincent, Bonaire, Aruba, Dominican Rep, Tortola, St Maarten, St Lucia, Martinique, Grenada

This is costing me a fortune but I love it LOL

All Mum keeps saying is "Kaboom" as Kusadasi is always a target for Kurdish bombers!! I dont think she'll be going anywhere on the local dolmus (bus)!!

Oh well more photos to scrap for my travel album ;-)

2 comments:

sollie said...

Ooooh, I love travelling. I've just returned from Marmaris in Turkey. Had a wonderful time there!!

Gin said...

Lucky girl! Might have beaten you though. This year in March I had 5 ready booked for this year and I hope to have another in October. I booked for 2008 already. Wow, we are both very lucky .