A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I didnt dare do it!

Spray my ATG that is - I was going to (bought the paint and everything) but didnt want to spend loads of time spraying it and then altering it for it to start chipping in a few weeks. The girls in the US use a make of paint called Krylon which bonds properly with the plastic after a week but, typical UK, we cant get it over here and Ive heard mixed results with Plastikote. So just altered her instead to pretty her up!!!

Also wanted to show you the keyring I ordered for Gramps when he came out of ICU. Couldnt seem to get a great pic as its so shiny. Its engraved on the front with "My star, My miracle, My hero" and on the back it simply says "I love you Gramps x"

No comments: