A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy 87th Birthday Gramps x

Popped over to see Gramps after work as it was his 87th birthday - he doesnt normally get a cake, candles and champagne but I wanted to spoil him as he has only been out of hospital a few days!

I didnt think 87 candles would be appropriate, or fit on the cake LOL
and little did I know I had actually picked up candles that relight - now that was amusing LOL

hence all the smoke hahahaha

but he did try LMAO
and gave up when you could hardly see anything for smoke!
he has lost 2 stone and is certainly a lot thinner now but is eating well and day by day getting a bit better - Im just so grateful we were able to see this birthday and so we toasted towards future health x

2 comments:

Gin said...

Happy birthday Gramps!

TCake said...

Hi Bex...i have a Gramps he is 89...yours sounds as precious to you as min is to me.....cherish every moment that you have with him....hope he is getting better. Tx