A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Monday, August 20, 2007

Glass button magnets


Gonna make me some at the weekend as they are soooooo cute and adorable and look fab plain or patterned!


Found some smaller normal pebbles less than 1" pretty easy but the larger 1.5" ones I want are $11 shipping from the US and thats just too much!!!


and just HOW cute are these button branches? Caz you have enough buttons to make a forest of these LMAO

1 comment:

Peechy said...

wowwww!! those glass nuggets are too fabby!! i am so motivated to lift this idea, I love nuggets but this is just plus.

thanks for sharing xxx