A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, August 17, 2007

Even more acrylic!!!

Kim who I mentioned below and who does the lush acrylic book in the Cool Blue kit has n Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5171107 - some really gorgeous bits in there including a princess crown album AND yes she ships to the UK WOOHOO :-)

It might be worth emailing Kim through her blog if you want international shipping as I dont think Etsy is set up for that.

1 comment:

Lori said...

NO NO NO Bex! I'll be bankrupt shortly if you keep showing these gorgeous bits and pieces! Darn lucky I'm already skint or I'd have gone a bit crazy with the old paypal button!
Love ya blog BTW!