A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blimmin computer part 2

Spent all of last night setting everything up again only to find I hadnt backed up since 20th July AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH guess what the first thing I did was LOL
I think I am going to invest in Norton Ghost to do a complete image of my hard drive just encase this happens again as it will save so much time and heartache. Luckily I didnt loose too many photos which was my major concern although disappointingly the ones I did were inspirations I had come across over the last couple of weeks.
On a more positive note I will be uploading some of the LO's I did at the crop tonight. Well, whilst fighting with Windows Mobile Device Center to get that working once and for all LOL

No comments: