A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Monday, August 13, 2007

A big GRRRRRRRRR to Sony!

Now this is definitely what I feel like doing to my laptop LOL
The problem is fixed but the bad way - I had to return it to its factory settings!!!! Was not a happy bunny at all knowing I hadnt backed it up for a couple of weeks!!!
Looks like tonight I'll be reinstalling everything that was on there before which will take hours but luckily I found my old list of the applications I installed when I got it so its not quite that bad - it could have been worse if I hadnt found that!!!

1 comment:

Caz said...

Oh no I know what you are doing this evening...we are off to the sea front for Fish & Chips....btw...you're tagged...You rocking girl blogger...
Caz
x