A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Your little angel x


"What you need is a little angel


To be there night and day


By your side she would protect you


Watch over you and pray


She would be your consolation


Through your sadness and your fears


Never leaving you at all


Through the hard times and the tears


She'd stick by you always


Through poverty and wealth


Never leaving her constant vigil


To pray you back to health


And so I propose


This humble offer to you


Let me be your little angel, Gramps


And help to get you through"


My wonderful Gramps is going into hospital tomorrow for a gall bladder operation and at 87 I must admit I am scared. I have tried to put on a brave face but deep down im in pieces and can only pray tonight and tomorrow that all goes well and that this time tomorrow I will be there by his bedside seeing his smiling face x

1 comment:

sollie said...

My grandma had the same operation earlier this year and she's 88 so I'm sure your grandpa will be fine. Cross my fingers for him.
Love, Isolde