A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, July 13, 2007

The skating episode!

Ok so the skates arrived and they are soooooo cute and typically girly me! The 3 of us from work went out on wednesday for a skate session - blimmin eck it was hard work and talk about shin ache! It began with me falling out of the car whilst I was sat there putting them on and then I nearly went flying across the car park which would have been rather amusing for the builders watching!!!
I did well though although I managed to fall over twice but the second time was in style and I was limping for the rest of the afternoon as I had really hurt my thigh, so much so that I didnt make it to bellydancing that evening due to pain and bruising....hmmmmm we've now changed it to a tues as the girls reckon I'll be falling again next week when we go out!
If you fancy a giggle the pics are here http://www.bexpics.fotopic.net/c1324362.html (had to take camera cos we all need pics to scrap!)

No comments: