A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Never too old even at 33 (well, in a couple of weeks!)


OK so now I can see you all sat there reading this with tears running down your face so I will confirm it and yes I have infact bought myself a pair of ROLLER SKATES!!!! Now bear in mind I havent skated since I was about 10 - the girls at work decided it would be great fitness to go skating at lunchtimes. The boys however cant wait to come and have a laugh as none of us have skated in a long time - believe me the cameras will be at the ready!!!!

Im hoping they might arrive tomorrow so we can go to Willen Lake for a practice - just imagine it!!!

2 comments:

sollie said...

Have fun rollerskating!!

Gail said...

I'd love a pair of those training shoes with little wheels on...but I'm told they're only for kids!