A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Crop day

That time to scrap has come around again and I must admit I do love this time of the month as I dont get time to scrap much at home so its great to be surrounded by like minded people. It was even better this month as we had moved to a bigger location and it was fab to have so much space and see everyones designs laid out - these are certainly talented girls I scrap with!

My fav photo and loved scrapping this one - I wanted to try and keep it as simple as possible but Im not very good at that LOL


Dont you just love Elsie! These papers and chipboard buttons are full of inspiration - I cant wait for further designs!

This was actually the first page I started with and actually struggled with it so put it away and got it back out towards the end - Im still not 100% happy with it but couldnt figure out what it needed without overdoing it :-(


I even took 2 Jenni Bowlin kits with me and forced myself to use them - not because I dont love them but just because they normally just sit there being drooled over LOL I love this LO as I wanted to use a lot of pics and think it turned out really well - it takes a while to get used to using multiple photos but now Im addicted!!!

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

You did some fab LO's, u talented lady.