A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Birthday girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep that tiny little Becki baby above has now turned 33 (well, actually if I want to be picky then Im not officially until 21:09 tonight LOL). I hate birthdays - I always seem to get really excited a couple of weeks before and then a few days before I get all insecure and dont like it being mentioned....I think Im getting worse with age as well so god help me when I get to 50!!!
I opened my cards last night, traditionally as I always do the night before...I think so that I can pretend my actual birthday is any normal day - Mums card had me in floods of tears as the words were so beautiful...made me even more depressed LMAO

Im not a really a pressie girl as I tend to get pennies most years but I did get this year from Mum some adorable Chanel earrings - well I knew they were coming as I had to order them months ago hahahaha

I also had a gorgeous Lush Cosmetics bath bomb kit from my Aunty Christine and have to confess that was opened on Saturday as I wanted pamper time but there are still 2 bombs left!!!

Tonight is belly dancing night and yes I am still going even though its my birthday - even if I didnt want to I have to as I missed last week due to my bad leg.

Off now to eat lots of cakes and spoil myself rotten LOL

No comments: