A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, July 13, 2007

And some from me.....

Would you believe I finally got round to using my JB project kit and ended up doing a little pressie for Mummy as her little precious Flossy had been rather poorly lately. Papers are 7 Gypsies.

Using the JB papers I decided to do a LO inspired by my birthday next week - I always end up feeling a bit down this time of year but it gave me encouragement to document what I can be proud of.
Karen Russell papers with a Narratives transparency and Heidi Swapp birdie - the LO says it all!
Just a simple one of me and Pix when I was feeling poorly - Pix never sleeps with me and isnt a lap cat so this was one big occasion!
And finally Gramps who I adore - kept it simple due to the journalling which reads:

"I love looking at the photos I have of you Gramps as they really make me smile.You bought me up as one of your own children and you will always be a father to me - you are always kind, caring and looking out for me....I dont think I will ever stop being your little girl! I have so many wonderful and silly memories of you, always acting the fool and doing anything to make people laugh! Your true grit is amazing - you are always up dancing like there is no tomorrow (how you do it I dont know as Im always tired before you!), the determination is breath taking and a delight to see. All I can hope is that I have half of what you have when I get to your age (or if I do!). Gramps, Dad, words cannot express."

1 comment:

sollie said...

Waw, amazing pages!! My favourite is the one in Greece.
Enjoy the weekend.
Isolde