A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, June 22, 2007

Who needs friends eh!!!

After being classed as high maintenance by a pal at work I was actually a little offended and went out to prove that I wasnt - now dont get me wrong I love nice things, I am a perfectionist and can be a pain sometimes but would always class myself as medium maintenance, that is until I did an online test LMAO
The results were:
"You know what you want, when you want it, and your mate had better damned well give it to you, or there'll be hell to pay. You can be a brat at times--okay, most of the time, and tend to have tantrums when you don't get what you want. Like jewelry. And chocolates. And a mate that fawns on you like a puppy, you little bitch."

Hmmm perhaps that does sound a little like me hahahaha!!



1 comment:

Hysteri-CAL said...

Where's the link for the test - I so 'need' to find out what I'm like !!!! :)