A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Shakira, Sharika LOL

Snake hips Becki checking in hahaha!!! God my legs are killing me this morning - I think I have found muscles that were either non-existent this morning or have been asleep for the last 32 years!!! Belly dancing - or wobbling as it was last night was a complete blast - we learnt hip and shoulder shimmies and hip ups or whatever theyre called!! Cant wait to pick up a coin scarf in Turkey now, although very disappointed that I will be missing next weeks lesson :-(

As promised here are the layouts I did at Sundays crop and starting with my favourite...

This is a lovely natural pic of Mum, Nan (god rest her soul) and I (spot the cheeky one peeping out!). I found it a real opportunity to use the Heidi Swapp clock overlay (boy these are great) and the time theme was rather apt.

This was one I had been battling with for ages - I found some old pics of me with my ex and wasnt quite sure whether I would have the balls to scrap them but after deliberation I decided to put my feelings behind me and realised that scrapping is in fact about milestones and points in our lives which show me and my background. This was the result and I was very pleased with it.

I adore this pic of Mum and I which was taken on our cruise last year - a very simple layout.
Little Miss Tabby - hmmm the title says it all really, although in these pics she looks rather tame. I ever expected this to turn out quite as pink as it did but loved adding the additional flowers to the Baileys Garden papers - these are soooo lush!
Continuation of my travel album - I love sitting down and looking through this as its really starting to build with all the places I have travelled to. I just wish I could find some older pictures of places I would love to scrap like when I went to Disney and Mexico.
Still loving the chipboard - its amazing how much Ive got but it really seems to add that extra something to a subtle page.
And finally Miss Mickles as I call her! Actually Pix gets called a number of things and is probably more commonly known as puppy cat hahaha! Loving the Narratives papers - you know me, a Karen Russell, addict and cant wait for any new releases. Im also really enjoying using lots of quite similar pics on layouts as its a good excuse to take even more pictures than I usually do!


Off now but believe me I will be back ;-)

No comments: