A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, June 08, 2007

Holy moly wowzers!!!


Lookie what a lush kit I found thanks to Jenni Bowlin http://www.scrapmagie.com/en/indexkit.php?id=49 The pic above was using this kit and Ive got all my fingers and toes crossed that they ship to the UK!!

Some more inspiration from the site:

and for those who want to drool a little more can see Prisca's beautiful work on her blog http://www.cotescrap.canalblog.com/ I think Im going to have to learn French though just to read it!!!!

*edited to add that it is available to us UK'ers - just ordered mine and it was £26 incl shipping *

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Wow, that's really pretty.
I'm French (nobody's perfect!!) so think I can help with the translation:
câlins = hugs
J'aime = I like
Quand = when
Elle me fait des gros câlins = when she gives me big hugs
Et voilà!