A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back home and sad :-(

Isn't it sad how quick holidays go and that the moment you get off the plane it all seems like a distant memory - had such a fab time and was bawling like a stroppy 3 year old when we were packing the cases to come home LOL If you ever want somewhere really lovely to go away then do give Bodrum a try - it was not what I expected at all. Bodrum is so stunning with a beautiful harbour, 20 minutes by ferry to Kos and a great cafe night culture. The Turks there are unlike any I have encountered before - they are the most friendliest, least hassling, care free people I have ever met.
I feel so drained being back and have a stinking cold as well so feel really lethargic - I think the temperature here might have something to do with it after being used to 43-46 degree temperatures!!!!!
The pics are here if anyone wants a nosey http://www.bexpics.fotopic.net/c1307436.html

1 comment:

sollie said...

I've never been to Turkey but some of my friends have. They all loved it a lot.