A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Monthly update

LOL I think Ive given up with blogging on a regular basis - Im the most organised person around but just dont have the urge to constantly blog....I'd rather scrap LOL
Apologies for the quality of the pics - the light was rather poor :-(

My travel album is coming on now and I love looking through it - makes me want to relive all the holiday memories!

A family portrait at my cousin's wedding - damn those twinkle type letters, love em to bits but at the same time they are damn awful with all that glitter everywhere!

Mum would say this is a typical pic of me sulking and to be honest I would probably agree LOL

Tabs being quirky as ever - hmmm need I say more ;-)

Love, love, love this pic of me as its so natural and the writing that goes with it really matches what I could be thinking.

Another one for the travel album - this time St Maarten

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

I love them all!!

sollie said...

My god, those LO's are awesome. You are a real artist!!
See you, Isolde
http://sollie79.blogspot.com

Gail said...

Really lovely layouts. I'm going to use you as a source of inspiration. I love Twinkle Type too but I'm fed up with the glitter getting on the photos.