A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Where has the day gone??

I havent done anything really except laze and its nearly all over aaaaahhh!!

The only thing I have done successfully is to stuff my face with good badness!! I have eaten so much rubbish its silly and now I feel ill LMAO

Did the LO above as it was one Ive been meaning to do for ages - used Blonde Moments but to be honest I had absolutely no inspiration today!
A couple of real cute pics of Tabs who was playing little minx under the pillows today - so adorable!!!

....oh well off to pamper myself ;-)

No comments: