A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sullking

Ok so Im sulking still over my jenni tin being empty so I refuse to write any more other than showing you 2 LO's I have done today!!!

Used the gorgeous new Basic Grey Scarlett's Letters papers for this - theyre really lovely but Im getting a bit bored of their range as its all so "samey" now!! Please dont ask about the story behind the ring - v.embarrassing LOL

I believe these were also BG papers and actually struggled doing this one - I think I couldnt find my mojo when I started this afternoon!!! 2 FAB pics of Gramps at Xmas with his Tarzan thong we bought him as a joke...couldnt think of a more simple title really!!!

1 comment:

sollie said...

Love your 2 new LO's. They look very beautiful. Love your style. Hope to see you on my blog too. Greetz from Belgium, Isolde
http://sollie79.blogspot.com/