A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Spread the love day x

Being a typical singleton I absolutely detest Valentines Day with all the roses being delivered and the gushiness going on- makes me feel ill!!! Its not the fact that I feel this way because I am single as even when I have been in a relationship I have pretty much had the same feelings (although wouldnt say no to roses and choccies haha).
Instead I think we should rename it 'spread the love day' and make it a day of general love where we show appreciation and love for all the people around us that we care for - ok so its not going to make the world a better place but perhaps it will make your world a better place.
All too often we forget to be grateful for all the things we have in our lives so, for me, sit down today and make a list.....you'll be amazed at how good it will make you feel x

1 comment:

Lynn Nunn said...

What a lovely thought xxx