A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww


Wow what an exhausting day today has been - it was crop sunday but because I havent been in a couple of months I think I forgot how much it can take out of you....its worse than work day LOL
Was very pleased with what I did though - at first I just couldnt find my mojo but then it came flooding back and I think I got a little carried away with LO's!!!
This picture (above) wasnt intentional..it was actually me attempting to take a pic of me and Gramps whilst I was a tad inebriated hahaha...actually I love it to bits now and the black and white really does it justice. I used Creative Imaginations paper and my favourite Narratives acetate.
This was another gorgeous pic that the photographer on the cruise took - Im so glad we had these done as they are really lovely mother and daughter portraits. Again using Creative Imaginations and the Making Memories 'love' chipboard.
Here is me and Gramps taken at Stansted Airport last year before flying out for my cousins wedding - the acetate is good ole Hambly Studios - LUSH.

Not too sure about the papers here but the letters are Heidi Swapp and the colours fit perfectly....I could look at these pics forever as it brings back lovely memories. The notepad paper is from the gorgeous Karen Russell Narratives journal.....I cant seem to stop using them at the moment.

This was a really lovely and natural pic mum took of me in Aruba - the colours were perfect to fit with the MOD range of papers. I love those die cut shapes.

The famous piccies of the mogs on my suitcase that I mentioned previously on my blog - they were so adorable and a typical snap opportunity. Papers are Urban Lily.

and last but not least a 8.5x11 layout that I did - I have had an album for ages but just havent got round to using it so decided to use it for an album about my loves and quirks. Its hard adjusting to a different size and I dont think I could do it permanently as I love 12x12 but it does make a change. Papers were Rouge De Garrance.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Wow you have been busy
Gorgeous layouts!
I think the time flies one is my fave