A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, February 10, 2007

.......and sleep


Ive started a places album so it can hold LO's of all the places I vist both home and abroad - its something I wished I had started a long time ago as there are many places I have already been to that I am unable to scrap due to loosing any pictures. It will be a lovely collection to look back at and reminisce as Ive always had fantastic holidays and journeys and cant wait to see it grow. Used an old kit for todays holiday LO's as you find a lot of the pics you have are similar colours.

Another entry for my book of me - perhaps I should have named it makeup tart LOL Im still finding it hard to scrap 8.5x11 but its good to go ourside your comfort zone once in a while.

I love doing multipic LO's and never understand why some people struggle...perhaps its because I love embellishments and think of pics as an embellishment and not a physical photo?

Unfortunately you can barely see the writing down the left hand side on this photo - its a lot clearer in real life but the white just doesnt seem to photo well. Im not a big journalling fan but these holiday LO's and my book of me help me to practice this and extend my creativity in writing.

Boy Im shattered! What a busy bunny I've been...going to have lovely dins now and a nice hot relaxing bath to recouperate.

1 comment:

~*Gems*~ said...

Gorgeous layouts! :o) Really love the mac addict one. The bling is yummy! xxx