A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shattered jet-setter!

Took Mum away to Pisa for her birthday - we flew out early friday morning and spent all of the day in Pisa and then stayed overnight and took the train yesterday to Lucca which was about half an hour away and then returned late last night. It was an absolutely fantastic couple of days. Pisa is sooooo beautiful and the hotel we stayed at was wonderful, I dont think I have ever met such friendly people and it was really lovely as the bar man poured everyone a drink last night and toasted Mum...what a truly lovely gesture.

My feet this morning are killing me however after about 60 miles of walking and I have only just managed to warm up as it was so cold out there. Piccies as usual for anyone that wants to nose at www.bexpics.fotopic.net


No comments: