A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Poppy out, Scrapologie in!!!

Poor Poppyink is going by the look of it - Im real sad as my subscription is up in Feb and they will no longer let us non-US'ers resub except if we go through a company in Oz so it looks like I'll be saying fond farewells. However to cheery me up I have finally subbed to the FAB Scrapologie kit......I love these so much and Jan's is a real treat however I do know Im going to have to sit on my hands each month when the add-ons are listed. Yes they are always beautiful but with a price tag to match!!!

No comments: